Welcome to my music video blog,
displayed below is all the planning and experiments that were entailed to achieve my successful music video.

Friday 12 November 2010

Record Label

I did some research into looking at different production logos and how they are meant to look and how professional others look. Many of them are not very colourful but still effective and bold.
Last year we created this one:
We took this picture of our friends lips and finger, edited it and animated it on photoshop which in the end result has quite a sexy and young feel as well as looking professional.













This year we decided to create a more contemporary logo which is easily identifiable and looks like a music record label rather than for a movie, but still using the same company; 'Rage Ent.'


This was the process I went through on Illustrator to create a logo I would use for my music company.
The bold, contrasting colours, simple block design and splat design, I think works effectively as it is modern and easily recognisable as well as looking professional.

We combined Anisha's design and mine to conclude in this final record label:
Click image to view logo as its not being shown clearly on this layout


No comments:

Post a Comment