Welcome to my music video blog,
displayed below is all the planning and experiments that were entailed to achieve my successful music video.

Thursday 18 November 2010

Magazine Ad Training

We learnt how to create a magazine ad, using conventions in our own. Firstly, I did one for the Iphone; experimenting with backgrounds, fonts, the tools and different picture effects to produce and almost professional finish.
I first had a background being an orange abstract one, I changed it to look more luxurious as the Iphone is. Adding a review, text and the apple logo so its easy to identify taught me that the font and colours used all reflect on the product and the target audience.

Then I did a rough magazine ad for a possible idea for our own music video;





I got the background from Google and used the 'lasso tool' to crop myself out of a picture and edit it in to make it look like I am in the image.



I then added the album name; 'BLACK&white', the artists name; 'Lola Malibu', a review from NME and gold stars and the main song included 'Don't Let Me Get Me'.
These are all conventions of other magazine adverts I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment