Welcome to my music video blog,
displayed below is all the planning and experiments that were entailed to achieve my successful music video.

Saturday 13 November 2010

Digi-Pak Sketches And Ideas

I drew these three flat plans helped me create potential compositions for a final digi-pak idea. I drew in pictures where we have them to get a sense of what it would look like. Also I included the album name, artist name, the logo, a quote we were thinking of using and how we would show the album credits.

I like this one as it portrays digi-pak conventions using the artists face for the front cover, prop shots and a cool design on the actual CD.
This composition shows a lot of ideas in one which may be complicated to gather and understand as its the first CD, it should focus on selling the artist more than anything. The idea of using the blurred spots and 2 different scened photographs would not benefit the artist or company much.

This flat plan looks much simpler than the other which could be a benefit, making the photography do all the talking as well as getting across a strong, youthful character who plays urban tracks. This is the one we both liked the most and we will use this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment