Welcome to my music video blog,
displayed below is all the planning and experiments that were entailed to achieve my successful music video.

Sunday 3 October 2010

Final Cut Express Basic Tutorial



Before we had the editing workshop in school with the media technician, I decided to look into some help via www.youtube.com. I found several tutorials that go over the basics, how to add transitions, how to use multi-camera editing and many other things.

I watched the basics video to give me an understanding of how to do quick editing as I just needed to get an idea of how the programme works, I needed to place the sequences in order and cut out the useless shots, keeping the audio in sync. This was for the casting video we did for our blog which gave me a bit of experience for when we have to edit our actual music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment