Welcome to my music video blog,
displayed below is all the planning and experiments that were entailed to achieve my successful music video.

Friday 22 October 2010

On Set - Forest Scene

This scene was the most difficult to shoot, as I had to make it look like I was being chased and that I was scared. Also, I had to do very similar steps as the good girl and the bad girl to look like the bad girl is following her.
This location created a lonely, trapped, naturalistic mood which is really what wanted to capture and I think it worked very well.
This perfectly demonstrated the two sides of our characters personality. The good girl (sober, drug free) whilst the bad girl (junkie and druggie) is trying to get back at her. We are going to make the bad girl in a fade following the good girl as if she is being haunted and finding it difficult to get away from her past.

No comments:

Post a Comment